After: I painted the follower board checkered, so I would know which bar is the follower board right away. The orange dots on one side of each bar, is so that when I examine the bars, I can put them back the same way. I tend to forget things easily! =D
Before: Big fancy HEAVY roof, I found that the roof was entirely too heavy for me to take off.
After: Simple, LIGHT, painted piece of plywood. Put a few bricks on top and you've got your roof!
I built my own frame holder... its going to be screwed to the shed the hive is going to be right next to.














3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the paint job!
Robee
Very fancy, yes. I'm just doing an air-spray of semi-transparent stain that I got in the off-tints section at Home Depot. $9/gallon. :-)
I'll post mine on the weekend when it's done.
Very nice job friend. You are gone to use this hive ?
Post a Comment