Hello all,
32 more days until I pick my 3 pound Italian bees! I'm dying here!=p
There's supposed to be a little snow and ice tonight, after all those warm days! Where is spring? I'm seeing alot of bulbs starting to sprout... and a few Crocuses are blooming! Hope the chill tonight doesn't kill them.
A little story, I was standing by a window, talking to a friend. Then I see this bee, her pollen baskets were filled completly. It came out of nowhere! I was trying to watch it, and not be rude to my friend. Then it just dissapeared in thin air. It was a big bee too! Maybe thats beacuse it was 2 feet above my head... lol.
But it told me that my horrid case of cabin fever will soon go away! Lol!
The observation hive is coming along nicely, but slowly. Hopefully I can get it finished this weekend. Also in the top bars, I hot glued popsticle sticks for a starter strip. And I found a good place to get my 2 pounds of bees from, http://www.xtremespl.com/index.html. It's 45 dollars, and a dollar for a marked queen. I e-mailed the fellow for shipping costs, hopefully not too much!
Well, I've done enough talking for the night!
Beehave, (forgive the pun)
Kris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment